Megan is a Registered Psychologist with a Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Psychology Practice. She enjoys working with young people and adults from various cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Her professional experience includes working with groups and individuals to address psychological discomfort and distress. Megan employs a collaborative, strengths-focused approach; and is passionate about empowering individuals to achieve their therapeutic and life goals. Treatment approaches adopted by Megan include: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT); Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT); Motivational Interviewing; Mindfulness.
Megan’s areas of interest include:
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
- Confidence, self-esteem, and self-efficacy
- Careers counselling
- Workplace issues
- Return-to-work post physical and psychological injury, or major life change
- Interpersonal conflict and communication difficulties
- Life transitions
- Relationship problems
- Sexual difficulties
- Gender expression
- National Panel of Assessors – disability employment assessments
Megan strongly believes that attitude is contagious, and therefore brings a friendly, warm, and approachable demeanour to all of her interactions.
Megan is available for appointment at our Camberwell location on Mondays and Wednesdays.